As senior consultant and part owner of Ray White Launceston, Joey Maloney brings to the industry a level of service and honest, professional advice that both vendors and buyers find refreshing in the market place of today.
Professional achievements reached by Joey include:
- Number one Sales Consultant for Raine and Horne Tasmania 2008 – 2010
- Number one Sales Consultant for Northern Tasmania 2005 – 2011
- Number one Sales Consultant for Tasmania 2012
- Number 9 Sales Consultant for Australia 2010
It is Joey Maloney’s driving ambition to achieve the best result possible in every sale that has made him the number one agent for our offices over the last five years. He offers you the peace of mind in knowing he will protect the value of your property, give honest and informed feedback and leave no stone unturned in achieving a positive result. Joey works hard to make your real estate transaction as smooth as possible and with your best interests at heart, his proven track record in sales and his professional approach makes him your first choice in selecting an agent.
As an avid supporter of the local community Joey is also active in sponsorship and financial support to the following organisations, ACL Cricket Club, Perth Football Club, Breast Cancer Research, Longford Cricket Club, Longford White Tigers and Hillwood Football Club.
- 2017 - Top Performer Tasmania - Settled Commission - No. 2
- 2015 - Top Performer Tasmania - Settled Commission - No. 1
- 2015 - Top Performers Settled Commission - No. 2